- Enable you to recognize the normal secretions which occur in your body, including their changes throughout your menstrual cycle. This includes recognizing secretions that tell you when your body is fertile.
- Enable you to identify abnormal discharge, irritations, or abnormalities.
- Help you recognize the signs of pregnancy.
- Demystify your own anatomy.
- Help you address scar tissue from previous births or uterine surgeries.
- Give you context for your care providers' explanations or concerns regarding your reproductive health.
The cost per unit is $25, which includes:
- 1 Disposable Speculum
- 1 Hand Mirror
- 1 Flashlight
- Information on Self-Examination
- Premature Labor
- Increased Labor Pain
To order, click here.